Jenny, a lovely face behind Mish Mosh Makeup Blog nominated me for this fun Liebster Award tag. You should check out her blog if you haven’t yet, she has great makeup tips and high quality pictures and she’s extremely sweet and kind.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. Which blog would you say you can’t go a single day without viewing?
Makeup and Beauty Blog- I love Karen and her blog! I love her reviews and creativity and her awesome photography and her cat Tabs! And since she posts more than once a day, I visit her blog multiple times a day.
2. If you were given a day off from your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it?
I’d sleep in till 9am (yes, that’s sleeping in for me), have a cup of coffee and some delicious breakfast and after that I’d drive to a mall with a friend or my mom (if she lived nearby) for a day of shopping. I love going to beauty stores (of course) but I also love buying and trying on new clothes, shoes. I can easily spend a whole day at the mall and not be bored even for a second!
3. What’s the one thing on your bucket list you’d be really disappointed about if you never got to do it?
I think I’d be disappointed if I didn’t pursue my dream of becoming a makeup artist.
4. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
People leaving cabinet doors open or drawers not shut. It drives me crazy!
5. What’s the most-awkward-to-explain thing you’ve been caught doing?
I thought about the answer to the question for a long time and I really couldn’t think of anything. I am guess I am just not an awkward person!
6. What is a habit you are proud of breaking?
That’s a strange one but I have had a really annoying habit of keeping all my new makeup in its original box…even if it’s not a limited edition product. I am getting better though and I throw boxes right away, in most cases!
7. What is the last book you read that you loved?
It’s been a while since I read my last book but the one that I really enjoyed was “Is Everyone Hanging Without Me” by Mindy Kaling. You might know Mindy as a creator and a star of her own show called “Mindy Project”. Her book is really well written, her stories are amusing and very witty and she’s very relatable.
8. What do you love most about blogging?
I love having a place on the web where I can talk about my passion and share my opinions or tips with other beauty lovers. But the thing I love the most about blogging is talking to new people- my readers and other bloggers. Every time I get a new comment it just makes my heart melt and makes me realize that what I do does make sense and I feel very proud to be part of the beauty bloggers community.
9. What do you enjoy most about winter and upcoming holidays?
I hate winter and cold and snow but I do love Christmas time. I love all the Christmas decorations, Christmas music, Christmas trees, houses adorned with Christmas lights. I also like how everyone seems to be kinder and nicer around this time of the year and it just puts me in a cheerful mood. It’s also time of forgiveness and forgetting.
10. What is your dream vacation?
It may not sound very unique but since I moved here from Poland (it will be 5 years in February), I really miss my family and friends so my perfect vacation is just hopping on a plane and flying to Poland, to my hometown- Lodz and spending time with my family and friends and visiting my favorite places.
11. Would you rather win the powerball lottery or be offered your dream job?
I think, I will have to go with winning powerball. It would give me more options, I could go to school and study something new that would lead me in the direction of my dream job, I could donate to a charity, or I could just stay at home being lazy for a while and ponder my future plans or fulfill my dreams.
Here is the list of the girls I am nominating for the tag. I read their blogs on daily basis and I love how unique each of them is!
1. Dee from How Does Dee Do It
2. Catherine from Cat’s Claws
3. Linda from linda.libra.loca
4. Kristen from Glambunctious
5. Karen from Kp Says
6. Xuvious from xuvious.com
7. Natalye from natalyepronio.com
8. Angie from Vanity Rouge ( I know you have more than 200 followers but I’d love to get you know better and read your answers)
9. Allison from Never Say Die Beauty
10. Marta from Slowem przez Swiat (you can do it in Polish if you’d like)
11. Audrey from Blushable Me
My questions for you ladies:
1. What’s your all time favorite makeup/beauty product that you couldn’t live without?
2. If you could wear only one color for the rest of your life (makeup, clothes etc) what would it be and why?
3. What or who inspires you to blog?
4. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
5. Do you like your friends simple or complex?
6. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
7. What do you find the most challenging about blogging?
8. If they made a movie about your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
9. Do you blog full time or do you have another job? If so, what do you do?
10. When was the last time you turned your phone off? Not just on silent.
11.What major company would you like to work for and why?
To my readers, if I haven’t tagged you, feel free to answer the questions in the comments below (and if you’re not a blogger just skip the blogging related questions). I’d love to get to know you better!
the founder and editor of Her and Makeup.