I honestly cannot remember the last time I was that excited for my package to arrive. Being an Ulta Platinium Member I was able to purchase Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette prior to its launch this Sunday, October 2nd.
Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette is a sister of Mega Pro and Mega Pro 2 palettes that were released in the previous years. However, due to the fact that they were extremely popular I never got a chance to purchase either. Thus, this time around my excitement is even bigger now that Mega Pro 3 palette is in my hands.
Since I got the palette yesterday afternoon, I haven’t had a chance to play with it a whole lot but I wanted to show you swatches and share with you my first impressions.
Here is what you need to know about Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette:
- It consists of 32 shades- 16 mattes and 16 shimmers.
- The shades are mostly neutral, with a mix of cool and warm tones.
- It has 30 new shades and 2 previously released shades (white Snow– perfect for highlighting and black Jet Black– perfect for a smokey eye or used as an eyeliner).
- The quality of the eyeshadows is excellent, just like in all other Lorac Pro palettes. The shimmery shades are absolutely stunning!
- The palette retails for $59, which in my opinion is a really good value.
- All shades are really wearable and will suit any eye color.
- The palette is an Ulta exclusive.
- The packaging is made if white cardboard and while it’s very thin and would be perfect for traveling, it gets dirty really easy.
Now, let’s move onto the swatches. I hope you like my little flowers! First, matte shades.
And now, let’s have a look and the shimmery shades.
The Lorac Pro Mega 3 palette is definitely a stunner and it gives you so many options of creating different looks. I am really happy I bought it and I cannot wait to play with it more. I can see it becoming my favorite.
What do you think of Lorac Pro Mega 3 palette? Are you going to purchase it? Do you own any other Lorac eyeshadow palettes? Let me know if you’d like to see a post with looks I created using this beauty.
the founder and editor of Her and Makeup.